Potential Questions to Ask Your Interviewer:
- At your school or any other school what are the most important factors in getting off to a fast start at college?
- Where do remember most about your college experience?
- What did you find most appealing about your college?
- How did attending the school prepare you for life after college?
- What do you suggest to ease the transition to college?
- If you could change anything about the college what would that be?
- What are some of the activities you participated in at college?
- How would you rate the faculty at your college?
- What do you feel are the academic strengths of the school?
- How would you describe the social scene?
- What was the typical weekend like at your college?
- What do remember most about your time in college?
- What was your major?
- Remember school specific questions. For example for your Princeton interview, ask about your interviewer’s Senior Thesis. List of school specific questions can be found in our college reviews.
Link to the Official Facebook Page:
Link to the Official Blog Page: